OFERTA DE TRABAJO EN AFGANISTAN
Por favor leer detenidamente los requisitos y las condiciones de trabajo,contactar unicamente a la persona que se muestra en la informacion,COLOMBIAN SECURITY NO tiene ingerencia en este proyecto ni se hace responsable por ningun tipo de contrato o condiciones laborales,unicamente sirve como medio informativo o difusion para las personas interesadas en este tipo de empleos.
We are soliciting candidates for Security Guard positions; these positions are located in Afghanistan and require the ability to communicate in English. Please review the attached job description, salary and benefits and if you meet these requirements and accept the position’s conditions submit your Skype name to Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange an interview. Also if any of your colleagues are interested in security opportunities in the location mentioned, please encourage them to send their resumes to my attention. Your resume is being reviewed by members of our staff against current openings. Should we identify a suitable opening in line with your qualification, we will be in contact with you soon. I look forward to hearing from you.
Guard Shift Supervisor (GS) (G) (OCONUS) (Non-PSS Qualified)
· Supervise Two (2) or more Complex/site Supervisors.
· The GS shall be designated as a Guard (G).
· The GS is required to attend the Guard Force training course.
· The GS is required to attend the Supervisor training course.
· The GS shall maintain weapons qualification on all weapons being utilized by the guards.
· The GS vetted personnel are authorized to permanently fill the Labor Categories of the senior guard, guard and security screener (if language qualified) in case of shortages with the previous approval of HTP.
· On-site supervision of large groups of guards or specific sectors or functions of the guard program.
· Level 3 English language proficiency (see Exhibit A).
· Ten (10) years of military service as an Officer or Senior NCO, or similar police/local guard force supervisory experience.
· Experience and/or service shall include physical security, access control and force protection, and must be similar in complexity and scope to the specific requirements of the Task Order.
Senior Guard (SRG) (G) (OCONUS) (Non-PSS Qualified)
· The SRG shall be designated as a guard (G).
· The SRG is required to attend the guard force training course, as outlined in this contract.
· The SRG shall maintain weapons qualification, as outlined in this contract, with the Glock, M4, and Shotgun.
· The SRG vetted personnel are authorized to permanently fill the Labor Categories of the guard and security screener (if language qualified) in case of shortages with the previous approval of HTP.
· Supervise small groups or assume position requiring greater responsibility.
· Level 2 English language proficiency
· Able to demonstrate expertise in physical security and access control matters.
· Prior military experience such as that obtained by a NCO, or equivalent law enforcement or civilian security experience.
· Minimum of 5 years of mid-level military, similar police, or local guard force supervisory experience 3 years of which were at the NCO or equivalent level.
· Familiar with contract issued weapons. (Glock, M4, and Shotgun)
Armed Guard (Male/Female) (AG) (G) (OCONUS) (Non-PSS Qualified)
· Perform routine as assigned guard.
· The G shall be designated as a Guard (G).
· The G is required to attend the guard force training course, as outlined this contract.
· The G shall maintain weapons qualification as outlined in this contract, with the Glock, M4, and Shotgun.
· The G vetted personnel are authorized to permanently fill the Labor Categories of the unarmed guard and security screener (if language qualified) in case of shortages with the approval of HTP.
· Level 2 English language proficiency (see Exhibit A).
· Familiarity with physical security and access control matters.
· Three (3) years of military or similar police or local guard force experience.
· Familiar with contract issued weapons.
Durante la estadía en Afganistán la empresa contratista corre con los gatos de alojamiento y alimentación de los empleados.
Dependiendo del nivel de ingles y las cualidades profesionales el salario estará definido entre un rango de Us $1,300 y Us $1,900 mensuales.
Seis (6) meses con la posibilidad de una extensión por otros seis (6) meses, dependiendo del desempeño y disponibilidad del empleado.
Un mes (1) de vacaciones al final de los seis (6) meses, antes de comenzar la siguiente rotación de seis (6) meses.
Un bono de Us $1.000 adicionales al regresar de las vacaciones e iniciar la segunda rotación.
Boletos de Avión:
La compañía paga la totalidad del valor del boleto de avión ida y vuelta hasta el destino final una (1) sola vez.
Seguro de Vida:
Se esta definiendo el monto.
Cobertura para el empleado, los detalles serán informados durante la entrevista.
CONTACTO PARA MAYOR INFORMACION: Sandra.email@example.com